About BBA in Event Management (BBA)
3 Years Full-Time Course
Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The details of the subjects are:
|BEM - 001||Basics of Event Management|
|EA - 002||Event Accounting|
|EM - 003||Event Marketing|
|EC - 004||Event Coordination|
|EP - 005||Event Production (includes Catering)|
|BOM- 006||Basics of Marketing|
|ADV - 007||Advertising|
|SET - 008||Special Event Topics|
|MS - 009||Media Selling|
|MP - 010||Media Planning|
|BMP - 011||Basic Principles of Management|
|MEMS - 012||Modern Event Management Scenario|
|EPL - 013||Event Planning|
|CB - 014||Consumer Behavior|
|BR - 015||Branding|
|HD - 016||HRD|
|PR - 017||Public Relations|
|HM - 018||Hotel Management|
|CAR - 019||Client Agency Relationship|
|EC - 020||Event Communication|
|MS - 021||MS Office|
|CE - 022||Conversational English & PPT Skills|
|AN - 023||Anchoring|
|VO - 024||Venue Management|
|BWM - 025||Basics of Wedding Management|
|BK - 026||Book Keeping|
|ETM - 027||Event Team Management|
|CRE - 028||Customer Relationship Excellence|
On all aspects of Events, Marketing, Advertising and allied activities.Click here for more details
100% Placement Assistance will be provided.
Exams are Compulsory and Minimum Passing is 45%
|Rs. 2,32,300/-||Rs. 2,32,300/-||Rs. 1,78,000/-|
(includes Admission fees, Tuition fees, students facilities, practical training fees, study notes etc. plus 18 GST)
- The above fees will be paid by cash / D.D. / Cheques drawn on "National Institute of Event Management"
- Additional University fees of Rs. 10,000/- and Exam fees and Mark-sheet fees demanded by the University will have to be paid online by the students.
Please contact other Centres directly for fees details
Please contact other Centres directly for admission form
Note: Please contact other Centres directly for timing details
- Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
- Students will also have to submit a duly filled admission form and then he/she will pay the required fees.
- P.S. Students should also attach Original & Photocopy with self-attestation of their mark-sheets or Passing Certificates of SSC & HSC. and three photographs with the duly filled in application form.
- Students who are appearing for their HSC Exams can also apply provided they submit their mark-sheet on receiving the same.
If you are an under graduate and excited about events you should definitely join BBA in Events because...
- It makes a great Event Manager out of you, by the time you get your graduation.
- It makes you experienced about the event and allied industries because of professional teaching, guest lectures and practical training.
- You get a University Recognized Degree in Event Management.
- You also develop your Personality, learn to organize, communicate for your society, college & community.
- If you do not wish to study further, BBAin Events can get you a direct entry in to the Event Management Industry.
- Students will be taught by the best available highly qualified and expert Faculty.
- Students will have all co-curicular and extra curricular activities.
- Library and Canteen Facilities will be available.
- Ready made Text Book will be provided in all subjects.
- All round the year guidance in Event Training will be provided.
- An active placement cell is at work and Students will be given placement guidance and advice.