About MBA in Event Management (MBA)
2 Years Full-Time Course
Simple, practical and detailed classroom teaching is done.
The details of the subjects are:
|FEM-001||Fundamental of Event Management|
|EFM-002||Event Financial Management|
|EP-005||Event Production & Logistics Planning|
|ASP-007||Advertising & Sales Promotion|
|SES-008||Special Event Topics & Sponsorship|
|MBP-010||Media Buying & Planning|
|MP-011||Principles of Management|
|MEMS-012||Modern Event Management Scenario|
|EPM-013||Event Planning Management|
|HRM-016||Human Resource Management|
|HM-018||Hospitality & Hotel Management|
|CAR-019||Client Agency Relationship|
|ECS-020||Event Communication Skills|
On all aspects of Events, Marketing, Advertising and allied activities.Click here for more details
100% Placement Assistance will be provided.
Exams are Compulsory and Minimum Passing is 45%
|Rs. 2,89,000/-||Rs. 2,89,000/-||Rs. 1,78,000/-|
(includes Admission fees, Tuition fees, students facilities, practical training fees, study notes etc. plus 18 GST)
- The above fees will be paid by cash / D.D. / Cheques drawn on "National Institute of Event Management"
- Additional University fees of Rs. 20,000/- per year and Exam fees and Mark-sheet fees demanded by the University will have to be paid online by the students.
- Fees may increase if the rate of service tax increases.
Please contact other Centres directly for fees details
Please contact other Centres directly for admission form
Note: Please contact other Centres directly for timing details
- Admission forms will be available between 10:30 am to 6:30pm from Monday to Saturday at Administrative Office.
- Minimum 45% marks at Graduation level is required.
- Submit Duly Filled Admission Form along with the following documents:
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 10th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of 12th Mark-sheet.
- Photocopy with Self Attestation of Graduation Mark-sheet.
(Incase of candidates whose mark-sheet is awaited can submit their hall ticketor third year college ID Cards)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- Shortlisted students shall be called for personal interview or telephonic interview (for Outstation Students)
- Selected students have to make the payment of first instalments within 7 days from the selection date.
If you are an graduate and excited about events you should definitely join MBA in Events because...
- It makes a great Event Manager out of you, by the time you get your masters.
- It makes you fully experienced about the Event and allied Industries because of theoretical teaching guest lectures and practical training.
- You get a University Recognized Degree in Event Management.
- You also develop your Personality, learn to organize, communicate.
- MBA in Events can get you a direct entry in to the Event Management Industry.
- Students will be taught by the best available highly qualified and expert Faculty.
- Students will have all co-curicular and extra curricular activities.
- Library and Canteen Facilities will be available.
- Ready made Text Book will be provided in all subjects.
- All round the year guidance in Event Training will be provided.
- An active placement cell is at work and Students will be given placement guidance and advice.